Teens have unique needs related to their developmental stage, their relationships, and teen culture. This section provides information about brain development, teen relationships, and making your services teen-friendly. It also addresses some of the confidentiality and mandated reporting concerns service providers have as they work with teens.
- Understanding Teens
- The Nature of Teen Relationships
- Age Disparities with Partners
- Creating a Teen-Friendly Service Environment
- Using Natural Opportunities for Outreach
- Confidentiality and Mandated Reporting
- What to Do When You Must Make a Report